10. Suits. Everywhere. On students. At a law school where you can wear whatever, as long as it includes flip flops of some sort.
9. You don't need to buy groceries this week, because most of the receptions have food.
8. Blisters on your feet while you're still trying to break in your dress shoes.
7. When you're talking to your mom on the phone, you forget youself for a moment and ask her what she likes best about her firm.
6. Instead of reading your favorite blogs during class, you're looking up firm websites.
5. You have no idea what's going on in any of your classes. No matter; you'll catch up in two weeks or so.
4. It's impossible to make plans more than two days in advance, because, you know... you might have to fly somewhere for a call-back.
3. You can't remember if you're interviewing with Baker & Budd or Johnson Day.
2. You know more about the person who is about to interview you than you do about your significant other.
1. You blog about OCI week, because you literally can't think of anything else to ramble on about. Except maybe next week's season premiere of Lost.